Saturday, June 4, 2011

Where I left off....

Well..the craziness of cookies was really crazy. So much so that I failed to return to my blog. Recognitions just arrived and were handed out and I am officially done with cookies 2011. Cookies truely takes me about 4 months to complete all of the paperwork, cookies and recognitions. Of course, I still have the award ceremony in July to recognize our top cookie sellers but that is the easy part!

Some fun facts about our area this year and cookies sales:

Number of girls selling cookies in our Neighborhood - 288 girls
Total number of boxes of cookies sold  - 45,646
Top 3 sellers sold over 4000 boxes between them.

I am proud to say that my daughter reached her goal of over 2000 boxes sold.

Our Council had over 1 million boxes of cookies sold this year. The girls did an amazing job!

Since I last posted we have had cookie sales of course. We have also school - lots of school... and the end of school. My daughter's last day of school was Friday, May 27th. She is offically on summer vacation. She loved my dedication that I wrote her in her yearbook and is looking forward to her graduation ceremony this coming week.

I hope everyone's final weeks of school for the year are good ones! I know it is a crazy time and it goes so quickly.

Ok...so today is National Trails Day! When you can tell someone to take a hike and it can't be considered mean (well it could but I guess  it depends on how you use it.) So get out there and enjoy nature!

And finally...when I left off in February....I was awarded the "Stylish Blogger Award" from Just Call Me A Crafty Frog! Thank you so much.


In order to accept this award, I need to link back to the person who awarded it to me, share 8 things about myself, pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I love visiting, and contact those bloggers and let them know I have given them the Stylish Blogger award also

 8 things about me:

I am celebrating 12 years of married happiness this year to my best friend.
I feel incredibly blessed to be able to teach my daughter.
I love playing board games.
I am a huge Tinkerbell fan (ok - so that's not a new one)
I love mysteries - books, television - haunted tours etc.
I love to travel.
If I wasn't a travel agent, I would love to be a professional chef.
I enjoy several reality television shows.

Here are 8 blogs that I enjoy following. Some are creative and some are inspiring and some are just fun! I hope you will enjoy them too!

Just Call Me A Crafty Frog
Cool Beans by LB
In This Wonderful Life
Gabriella's Heart
Disney Cruise Line Blog and Fan Site
Dis Unplugged Blog
The Disney Blog
Day Tripping Mom

Enjoy your day and remember .. make sure you tell someone to go take a hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment