Tuesday, February 22, 2011

And the craziness of cookies has begun!

Every year around mid-February to mid-March..my life becomes one giant Girl Scout cookie. I have my own troop of course but I am also responsible for the 30 or so troops in my area. I make sure they get their orders in as well as their locations for selling cookies outside of store/banks etc. Along with that, I am also in charge of what is called the cookie cupboard. This is the location where leaders can pick up additional cookies for thier troops to sell. All in all..I see about 75,000 boxes of cookies head out the door.
I am blessed with an awesome husband who puts up with all this craziness. He helps me load and unload cookies and shows up to every booth sale without complaint.

Some fun Girl Scout Cookie facts:

The best selling Girl Scout cookies are:

Thin Mints (25%)
Samoas (19% )
Tagalongs (13%)
Do-si-dos (11%)
Trefoils (9%)

There are also recipes for Girl Scout cookies...I will find some of those to post as well.


Did you know that today is National Margarita Day? You would think it would be on a Friday or Saturday but I guess Tuesday works just as well.

For some fun margarita recipes:

http://www.delish.com/entertaining-ideas/parties/cocktail-parties/margaritas?GT1=47001

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment